Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 20


20 weeks...I'm halfway there already! Wow, has this pregnancy gone by fast so far (especially the 2nd trimester).

I'm still feeling pretty good, although, this week I have been more uncomfortable than previous weeks. My back is bothering me again, the headaches are off and on, and I'm really tired all the time. I'm also having trouble sleeping because I can't get comfortable.

This week, I started feeling like my heart was racing at times. Luckily, since I work in a school, I can have our school nurse take my blood pressure whenever I need to. It was pretty high all throughout the day, as was my resting heart rate. I felt very jittery too. I did call the doctor, and they assured me that this sometimes happens to pregnant women but to check my BP again the next day to make sure it had gone back down. Fortunately, it had so I'm pretty sure it was just stress.

Luckily, it was a short week because of the Thanksgiving holiday. Don and I took off for Pokagon on Wednesday, and we spent a very relaxing few days there. I think it was exactly what Baby K and I needed!

Don and I are headed to the doctor on Monday for our next prenatal visit and ultrasound! We're thinking we want to know the gender of the baby now...just kidding! You'll find out in April just like we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment