Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week 4

**Note: I am now 10 weeks pregnant. I wrote this 6 weeks ago, before anyone knew, as a way of journaling my pregnancy, week by week.

This week, I felt pretty good. I have had a bit of nausea and fatigue, but other than that, I have just been HUNGRY!! I want to eat pretty much anything that won't run away from me! I even wake up most nights for a snack! I seem to crave carbs in particular. However, I did find out the hard way that Baby K does NOT like pizza. How un-American, right? Baby K does, however, love Trefoils (the Girl Scout cookie). Ironically, my troop had several boxes of Trefoils leftover from cookie sales last year. I will be putting those to good use! God really does work in mysterious ways, huh?

I meet with the nurse educator in about a week for my first appointment and have an ultrasound scheduled in about a month. We have decided not to find out the sex of Baby K. It will be a big surprise come April!

No comments:

Post a Comment