Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 6

**Note: I am now almost 11 weeks pregnant. This post was written 5 weeks ago, before anyone knew, as a way of journaling my pregnancy, week by week.

Well, I am now 6 weeks pregnant and have just about every sign and symptom of early pregnancy that you can think of. Severe nausea...check. Headaches...check. Fatigue...check. Food aversions...check. You name it, I have it. I even got to take an extra trip to my OB this week for a bladder infection. As if I don't have enough on my plate!

My appointment with the nurse educator went well. We went over nutrition (as if I want to think about food at a time like this), exercise (yeah right) and everything else pregnancy related. It was a very thorough appointment...if only she could tell me what to do to get rid of the nausea. Ugh!

Here's to hoping all this craziness goes away sooner rather than later! And yes, as negative as I sound right now, I really am quite excited. It will just be a little easier for me to be excited once I am spending less time crouched over the toilet and trying every morning sickness remedy on the market! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment