Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 13


For a pregnant girl that's not really gaining weight, I sure look like I am! As I mentioned last week, I'm going to be in trouble with my doctor in a few weeks if I don't start gaining weight like I should be. The problem is that I'm still so nauseous that I can't eat anything. Once I force food down, I do feel better, but NOTHING sounds good...pretty much all food makes me want to throw up :( I do better if we go out to eat and I have lots of options, but we can't eat out everyday for obvious reasons!
Despite feeling sick most of the time, I have had a couple of days where I feel good. Unfortunately, those days make me hopeful that the nausea is passing, and usually, by the next day, it's back full force!
My back is still bothering me occasionally, but the headaches seem to be gone. Overall, I really am feeling pretty good. My next prenatal appointment is at the end of October.
In more exciting news, the diaper stacker I ordered for the nursery arrived this week so now I can use it to go match paint colors. I have (in my opinion) a pretty cool plan for how we are going to paint the nursery. I'll post pictures once it's done, but that probably won't be for awhile! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment