Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Week 14


**Sorry about the lack of spaces in between paragraphs. They show up when I am typing it but not when I publish the post. I have tried and tried (because it drives me nuts), but it won't seem to fix.
Could it be?? Could it actually be??? I had 3 really good days at the end of this week. I have hardly needed the Zofran at all this week! I'm wondering if it's possible that I'm FINALLY feeling better. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
The week started off horribly. I went back to school on Monday, after having 2 weeks off for Fall Break. I think being on my feet all day and constantly on the go was a shock to my system. I was SO sick! I couldn't eat anything, and I was really beginning to worry about the lack of weight I'm gaining (despite the look of my belly in the picture above!). I lost 2 more pounds this week...ugh. However, the end of the week brought about quite the turn-around! I'm beginning to feel more and more hungry each day and seem to have a wider array of food options!
My back is still bothering me, but I think that's probably going to stick around throughout my entire pregnancy. The headaches have happened less often this week so that's been nice. I also took a nice blow to the back with a kickball this week (thanks to my kiddos at school) that prompted a call to the doctor...don't judge, it was the first neurotic phone call I've made during my entire pregnancy! The nurse assured me that Baby K would be just fine despite the inner tornado that he or she probably felt! It sure didn't help my back pain, though!
The best part about this week though? Baby K has been a-moving and a-shaking a LOT this week! Apparently he or she likes the song "Hallelujah" (you may remember it from the movie "Shrek") because I was singing along to it on the way to work this week, and Baby K was having quite the dance party in my belly! Who knows? Maybe the kickball incident made Baby realize how fun it is to move around in there!
Coming up: an updated look at the nursery...the bedding came!

No comments:

Post a Comment