Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 12



Here I am at 12 weeks! I'm still feeling nauseous and not really liking food too much, particularly pizza and meat...blech! A few things I can't get enough of are Cool Ranch Doritos, milk and bagels (or any bread, for that matter).

My back has been bothering me quite a bit, and the headaches have continued at night. I get the hiccups all the time too!

I think I felt the Baby K move this week, though! We were sitting on the deck, enjoying a nice fall evening when I felt a strange little sensation in my belly. I sat really still for a few more minutes and felt it one more time.

All in all, things are going pretty well. I'm really just ready to be nausea-free, but it's definitely better than it was several weeks ago so I can't complain too much!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Baby kicks are the best!! Makes you feel like more is going on in there than just an expanding waistline. I love reading the updates on Baby K, so keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, by the way, this is Amy not Brett. Believe it or not, he knows nothing of baby kicks, but does know something about expanding waistlines.....haha

    ReplyDelete