Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 35



Things finally improved this week! I'm over the stomach bug and mostly over the terrible cold I've had (except for some major stuffiness) AND Baby K has dropped even lower which means I no longer have a 6 lb. baby sitting on my sciatic nerve. I can walk again...hallelujah!

Overall, I have actually felt really good this week! I even got out and took Hoosier on a walk yesterday. I think he was shocked...ha!

My only complaint right now is how tired I am. I am exhausted by 7 or 8 every night and usually go to bed, but I am suffering from terrible insomnia so I usually only sleep a couple of hours at a time. I won't complain too much, though, since things will only get worse once Baby K arrives! At least now, I can get up and read (or post things on the blog!).

See you next week...so excited to be in the home stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment