Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 36


This was my last week of work so now I get to rest, rest, rest until Baby K arrives! Toward the end of the week, Baby K dropped WAY down so now it's a little uncomfortable to walk and move around. Other than that, I really can't complain! I feel pretty darn good for only having a few weeks left!

I've now gained a total of 36 pounds, and I've been able to get outside and start walking with Don and Hoosier again now that the weather is nicer and the sciatica is gone.

I still have occasional heartburn, a very runny nose, insomnia and very swollen legs, but that is all par for the course. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't become miserable in the final couple of weeks and that Baby K arrives soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment