Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 10

**Note: I am now 12 weeks pregnant. I wrote this 2 weeks ago, as a way of journaling my pregnancy, week by week. We're almost up to date!

I am one quarter of the way through my pregnancy...wow! This week got pretty difficult again. I have ANOTHER bladder infection, and along with that, returned the fatigue and morning sickness...yuck! I had to take another trip to the doctor to get antibiotics and am starting to feel better. I've been very nauseous, though, this week and haven't been able to eat much.


When I was at the doctor, they did weigh me and I have surprisingly gained 3 pounds so far. This is good news since at my last visit I had lost 5 pounds. I am definitely beginning to look pregnant too. In fact, my students started questioning it so I finally had to tell them this week. They are really excited and had lots of questions!


Hopefully, I can keep these bladder infections away and start feeling better as I get closer and closer to the second trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment