Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Furniture

The baby furniture finally arrived yesterday after the shipment had been delayed three times! Don hauled it into the nursery, and I spent the entire day today putting it together. It. Was. Not. Fun. I am exhausted from it!



By mid-afternoon, this is what the nursery looked like...yikes!


By late afternoon, I had made more progress...


Finally, I was completely done with all three pieces (crib, dresser/changing table and hutch) around 6:30 tonight.
Here's a sneak peek at the nursery (minus all decorative aspects!)...


P.S. I made that plate on the top shelf to match the color scheme of the nursery.


A little birdie told me that the crib bedding is en route to Indianapolis as I type...yay!


I'll be sure to keep you posted as we paint, add bedding and finish off the room! As Don said tonight when he walked in the baby's room, "All we need now is the baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment