Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 9

**Note: I am now 12 weeks pregnant. I wrote this post 3 weeks ago, as a way of journaling my pregnancy, week by week.

I feel better...then I feel sick...then I feel better...then I feel sick. This is pretty much my life right now. Eating is still really difficult too.


The best part about this week was, of course, hearing Baby K's heartbeat and then making it official to all our family. Everyone was so excited for us! We tried to tell as many people in person as we could so we traveled to South Bend for the long weekend. When I returned to work on Tuesday, I announced our good news to all my co-workers. It's so nice to not have to keep it a secret any longer! Now the only ones left that don't know are my kiddos at school. Maybe next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment