Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 11



Here I am at 11 weeks...already quite the belly. I am s l o w l y starting to feel better. I am still relying on the Zofran to get me through the day occasionally and am still having a hard time with food. I am having trouble sleeping because I'm uncomfortable and have to go to the bathroom a lot (which actually isn't all that unusual for me!).

I've gained about 3-4 pounds (looks like lots more though...ha!) and Baby K is the size of a lime. I can still fit into some of my regular clothes but am rotating in some maternity clothes. This week was like Christmas for me. My dear friend, Lindsay, brought me 2 gigantic tubs of maternity clothes (that's in addition to the large bag she'd already let me borrow)...thank goodness for her!

I am now on Fall Break for 2 weeks so I am hoping that Baby K and I get some much-needed rest and relaxation and return to school feeling well. My next prenatal appointment is next Wednesday so I'll keep you updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment