Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Doctors, Doctors and More Doctors

This week I had two doctor's appointments. The first was a meet and greet with a pediatrician. I absolutely loved her, and we have decided that Dr. Kelly Slama-McManus will be Baby K's pediatrician!

The second appointment was my latest prenatal check-up. Everything went very smoothly! Baby K's heartrate was 132 and everything seems to be progressing right on schedule. The only downside to the appointment was that I had to see the doctor I'm not a big fan of, and he wouldn't tell us if Baby K has flipped or not. He said he prefers to wait a bit longer before we start worrying about the baby being breech. Ugh! Guess I'll try again next month when I see a different doctor in the practice!

My next appointment is four weeks from now (then I'm onto bi-weekly appointments), and I get to have the lovely glucose test...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment