Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 23

Week 23 proved to be a bit more difficult than recent weeks. Not only was it my last week of school before Winter Break (so I was crazy busy), but I came down with a nasty cold. I've been congested and coughing all week long. As if it's not already hard enough to breathe without throwing nasal congestion into the mix! I will be a happy camper if I don't have to deal with another pregnancy cold (this is my 3rd one)!

Baby K is doing just fine, though. He or she is kicking like crazy, and now most of the movement I feel is on my lower left side rather than right...wonder if the baby decided to flip??? I am still having some occasional heartburn, but it wasn't nearly as bad this week.

So far, I've gained 15 pounds. The crazy hunger wasn't as crazy this week, but I am having some definite food aversions again. I think I may be done with chicken for awhile. I can eat beef, ham and turkey, but for some reason, the sight of chicken makes me sick.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty good! We go back to the doctor this week so I'll have an update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment