Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Week 21

I know this isn't really a great belly shot, but the one we took turned out beautifully except that my eyes were closed. Oh well! Here we are at Pokagon at Thanksgiving.

Week 21 has brought much of the same except much more movement! Baby K is really moving around a lot these days! I did experience some very mild Braxton-Hicks contractions earlier in the week that caused me to feel very nauseous and the baby to move around like crazy. Hopefully, these will help the baby to flip out of the breech position!

I am getting a bit more uncomfortable and tired as the days go by, but I can't really complain too much. Overall, I feel great!

My next prenatal appointment is a couple of days before Christmas so we will just continue to keep our fingers crossed that Baby K decides to turn around!

No comments:

Post a Comment