Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Week 22



Finally a decent picture...yay!

This past week hasn't been too bad, although I've been very stressed out for a lot of different reasons. Christmas break definitely needs to come very soon so I can get some relaxation in!

Baby K is moving around all the time now. I can usually feel the most movement at night (often in the middle of the night) and after I eat a meal. Baby K weighs over a pound now and will be doubling his or her weight in the next four weeks...yikes! So far, I've gained 13 pounds, and thankfully it's all baby! This week, I am going to start doing prenatal yoga, as it's getting far too cold for me to continue walking. Even Hoosier doesn't want to go outside anymore!

The only developments this week have been some crazy bad heartburn and some weird piercing pain near my breastbone that shoots into my back and shoulder. Usually it happens when I'm laying down and walking around is the only thing that helps. I'm fairly certain it's stress-related, and luckily, it comes and goes pretty quickly!

Overall, things are still pretty good around here! We are gearing up for the holidays and can't wait for Baby K to be here to celebrate Christmas with us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment