Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Week 38



We forgot to take a picture this past week so I thought it would be fun to re-post the very first belly pic I posted. I was somewhere around 8 weeks pregnant. Oh my, how things have changed...by 38 pounds, to be exact!

This week has really been more of the same. I'm tired but I can't sleep, I don't eat much anymore since I'm kind of out of room and pretty much everything I do eat or drink gives me heartburn. It gets pretty uncomfortable to move around a lot, but I've been trying to take Hoosier on a walk or two everyday since I'm still on spring break. However, that will be changing come Monday...I will be returning to work since Baby K has decided to not make an appearance yet.

Overall, Don and I have been doing our best to enjoy our final few days (weeks?) together as a couple before our lives drastically change. We've had a few nice dinners out and have spent a lot of time relaxing together at home, making final preparations for Baby K. However, as much as I'm enjoying this time, I am definitely ready for Baby K's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment