Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Last of the Monthly Prenatal Appointments

Today was my last monthly prenatal appointment. I have now graduated to bi-weekly appointments...woo hoo!

I had my glucose tolerance test today. It was not bad AT ALL! So many people told me how nasty the Glucola was and how hard it was to drink. I thought it just tasted like orange soda that was a bit off. I had no problem at all getting it down. I should have the results of the test back tomorrow or Monday.

I, of course, also saw the doctor while I was there. This time, I saw another new (to me) doctor. I must admit...I was not a big fan. He spent approximately 3 minutes in the exam room and was not really forthcoming on information or answers to my questions. He "claims" (and I say it that way because he felt my belly for about 2.7 seconds) that he can't tell what position Baby K is in right now. Either he didn't really feel like doing his job today or he's such an expert at his job that he can tell just by looking at my stomach...ha! Oh well, maybe Baby K is still breech and this is God's way of keeping me from freaking out since we're beginning to run short on time for a mid-flight flip! I see an awesome doctor two weeks from now, and I am sure I will get more answers then. It's just very frustrating in the meantime.

Please say a little prayer that Baby K has turned. I am now 29 weeks so he/she has only about 5 weeks left to get into position before there is no room left for acrobatics!

No comments:

Post a Comment