Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 26

I have somehow gotten off by a week on my pictures so I have no picture to attach to this post. Oh well!

I went back to work this week, and things went pretty well! I really didn't get too tired at all, and since I'm not sleeping well, I'm already used to being up early. I'm still feeling good...I just get tired and out of breath much more easily now. I need to learn to relax and pace myself!

The Braxton Hicks have continued every once in awhile, and the heartburn/indigestion seems to be getting worse. I have gained a total of 20 pounds so far and continue to walk with Hoosier as often as I can. Baby K continues to move around a lot, and his/her kicks are getting much stronger! I even felt the baby have the hiccups this week!

This week, we also had our first childbirth prep class. It was very informative and awkward :) We have 2 more classes to attend still.

My next prenatal appointment is in 2 weeks. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment