Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Bedrest Day #2

Once again, my day began very early...2:30 A.M. to be exact. I woke up to fairly strong contractions that were coming 2 minutes apart. Fortunately, they stopped within 10 minutes or so...longest 10 minutes of my life! After that, they came much more infrequently. I went into work, called the doctor once the office opened, and was, of course, immediately sent home...again.

So here I am, sitting once again at home, catching up on my blogging, reading and "CSI: NY." I am supposed to rest all weekend, drink lots of fluids and call the doctor back on Monday morning. Monday is supposedly "Decision Day"...either I will be put on bedrest for the remaining 10 weeks of my pregnancy or not.

Either way, I will certainly follow the doctor's orders as closely as possible, but it is Baby Showerpalooza weekend, and if Baby K is planning on showing up early, we need stuff! I'll post pics soon of my "restful" weekend and keep you updated on the bedrest issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment