Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 28



28 weeks...wow! I'm still feeling pretty good. Baby K is moving around a lot these days. Me? Not so much. I get winded walking up the stairs (or down the hall or really anywhere these days)! This week, I didn't gain anything so I'm still at 20 pounds total. I have a feeling that's going to be changing very soon, though!

I'm sleeping a little bit better due mainly to the large amount of effort I put into getting the bed prepared each night. Let's just say it requires 4 pillows and a lot of blankets. Thankfully, though, all that work means I am able to walk when I wake up in the morning (or during the 37 times I wake up to go to the bathroom!).

Other random pregnancy-related things: my nose is still congested (has been for most of the pregnancy), my legs continue to go numb occasionally at night (that's been happening since the 2nd trimester) and my neck itches like crazy (this one's getting worse). I'm just grateful that none of these things are particularly uncomfortable or painful. Annoying..yes. Painful...not so much.

Hopefully, the next couple of weeks don't bring too much discomfort since we'll be traveling back home for a couple of baby showers. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment