Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 25


25 weeks already! I can't believe how fast time flies yet I'm so ready to have Baby K here in my arms.

Things are still going well. Baby K is alive with activity everyday, as are the Braxton Hicks contractions! I'm getting them quite a bit these days. A few times they've been pretty uncomfortable, but mainly they are just annoying.

My back continues to bother me, and it's getting harder and harder to sleep at night. I've been experimenting with different chairs, couches and beds in the house, but the result always seems to be the same!

Other than the back pain, I can't really complain. I'm able to eat most foods (except chicken and hamburgers), and feel pretty good most of the time. It probably helps that I've been off work for 2 weeks though!

The weather has been nicer here in Indy lately so we've been trying to take advantage of that by taking longer walks with Hoosier. I also got some great walking in while we were in Georgia this past week...it was much warmer there! So far, I've gained 19 pounds...I think I better keep walking and lay off the holiday sweets!

See you next week! I may be singing a different tune then since my Winter Break is coming to a close...no more relaxing all day in my pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment