Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 27


You'll have to excuse the pajamas in this picture! It seems like that's all I want to wear anymore!
This week, Baby K has continued moving and shaking a LOT. In fact, my belly now visibly moves when he/she kicks particularly hard. I also often have limbs poking me in the side...not so comfortable! If I had to guess, I would say that Baby K is still breech. I have a doctor's appointment coming up, though, so hopefully I will get a conclusive answer then.
Don slept most of this week in the guest bedroom so that I could try to get some sleep. Between that and the new body pillow, I have definitely slept better for the past few days. My back is hurting less in the morning too!
I am continuing to walk as much as possible which makes me so miss running! I can't wait to get back out and pound the pavement. So far, I've gained 20 pounds...all in my belly, thankfully, but you better believe I'll be running again, as soon as I can!
I haven't had too many other discomforts this week. Mostly, I'm just beginning to tire out very easily and am often short of breath. The infamous itching of the neck and chest has also worsened this week, but that's nothing that a little moisturizer can't fix.
Last week, Don and I began our childbirth preparation classes. They will continue throughout the month. So far, it's been very informative...awkward, but definitely informative!
My next doctor's appointment is in a few days. I will have my glucose tolerance test, as well as hopefully find out how Baby K is positioned these days! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment