Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 29


I know I've been MIA lately, but we had a major ice and snow storm and our internet has been down because of that for about a week. Now I'm back, though, and I have a LOT of updating to do!
I don't have a whole lot to say about this week, mostly because it seems so long ago so I'll keep this short and sweet. At this point, I had gained a total of 22 pounds. I was still having contractions, but luckily, all the rest I got due to the 4 snow/ice days we had helped slow them down tremendously! Sleeping is much easier for me these days, as I've got a pillow and blanket system worked out. Unfortunately, it doesn't leave much room in the bed for Don so I think his sleeping has gotten more difficult!
Stay tuned...I promise I'll get caught up soon on the weekly posts, as well as doctor's appointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment