Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Shower #1

A few weekends ago, I had the first of my baby showers. This one was hosted by my mom and my sister-in-law, Fay. They definitely went all out with the decorations and food. Everything was amazing!






Fay even made this awesome diaper wreath with all sorts of little goodies attached to it.




My BFF, Izzy, made our traditional fruit baby buggy to go with all the other delicious food at the shower.

And then there was the cake...oh my, the cake. Fay found an amazing baker that replicated Baby K's nursery bedding onto cake...so talented! And I can't even begin to describe how decadent the cake itself was!
She also had these cookies made as favors. They also match the crib bedding.

My best friend, Izzy, and me (with the cute clothesline of onesies and bibs in the background)...


One of the cutest girls I know...my BFF's daughter, Carleigh. She was an amazing gift unwrapper...and she didn't even try to make off with any of the loot...ha!
P.S. Carleigh has determined that Baby K is a girl and should be named Mommy. I told her I would take it under advisement. Thoughts anyone? :-)


Fay, my mom and me...


I also have to give a shout out to my brother, Matthew, who helped set things up, stuck around during the shower and loaded everything into my car for me afterwards.

This was such a fun and beautiful shower! A big thank you to Fay, my mom, my brother and Izzy for all they did for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment