Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week 32


Ugh...definitely don't love this picture, but at this point, I don't think I'd love ANY picture!
This week has been fairly uneventful...not much new to report. I am still at 25 pounds gained, I'm still only mildly uncomfortable and I'm still having a difficult time sleeping (especially when I wake up in the middle of the night because Baby K has the hiccups!). The heartburn seems to be going away which I'm thankful for! I've really just spent this week finishing up the nursery and putting some things together in a bag for the hospital. Not all that exciting!
I have just a few weeks left of school before spring break so then I will have a couple of weeks to rest before Baby K comes (unless he/she decides to make an early entrance!). I'm really looking forward to that time!
That's it for now...see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment