Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 31

I'm almost caught up!

This week, I've begun to hit the uncomfortable stage. It's not terrible yet, but I can see it coming! Sleep is becoming more difficult for me again, as Baby K keeps getting bigger and bigger. I've gained a total of 25 pounds, and it is all still right in my belly!

The real contractions have slowed down considerably this week, and I am feeling more Braxton Hicks contractions again (if that makes any sense!). I can definitely tell the heartburn is getting worse too. Other than these few physical symptoms, I'm really just beginning to feel very tired and out of breath a lot. Baby K's feet are currently residing in my ribcage so breathing can get very tricky sometimes.

I'm trying to rest and destress as much as possible once I get home from work since I'm on my feet all day and particularly on the weekends. We don't want Baby K to make his/her entrance TOO early!

No comments:

Post a Comment