Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 30

I'm still trying to get caught up on all the posts!

Week 30 was exciting because I had the first of my baby showers! I am still feeling pretty good and am sleeping much better now. My legs are pretty swollen, as are my wrists apparently! Oddly enough, I can still wear my wedding rings but haven't been able to get my watch on for weeks!

I have gained a total of 22 pounds at this point. The contractions are still happening occasionally, but resting definitely seems to slow them down (this is just difficult for my Type A personality!). The heartburn is also rearing its ugly head again pretty often which is, of course, loads of fun.

Now that the out-of-town showers are over, travel is out of the question for me. Between my discomfort for long periods of time in a car and the crazy amount of contractions I've had, I won't be straying too far from my hospital anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment