Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Doctor's Appointment-Week 31

I'm still trying to catch up on my posts so this is a little bit outdated. I went to the doctor last week and finally received some good news. It appears as though Baby K has finally decided to flip out of the breech position! I had a feeling this had happened, as I had been getting A LOT of kicks to the ribs lately, but it was nice to finally know for sure.

In addition, I'm measuring right on time, and Baby K's heart rate continued to be in the 140s. The doctors are continuing to monitor the contractions I've had, but since they slowed down last week, they are a little less concerned at this point.

Overall, everything seems to be back on track at this point, and most importantly, Baby K is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment