Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Shower #2

My 2nd baby shower was also up in South Bend and was with Don's family. His mom and all the sisters-in-law (Deb, Jodi, Tina and Amy) threw it for me.

During the shower I designated a photographer that had quite the talent for taking pictures...unfortunately, 95% of them were not ones that I would even share with my husband. She had an amazing penchant for catching me with the most embarrassing looks on my face so...I don't have very many pictures that I was willing to share with the blog world!

Getting ready to head to Aunt Lorie's house for the shower...



I got so many awesome gifts for Baby K...

Of course, my cutie patootie helper was on hand to bring me gifts and help unwrap them...although it looks like she's found something more interesting than gifts that aren't even for her!


The cake was too cute and was made by the same Italian bakery that made our wedding cake. The flavors (white cake with raspberry filling) were even the same as one of the layers of our wedding cake...delicious!


Another great shower and another big thank you goes out to my mother-in-law and all my sisters-in-law for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment