Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Shower #3

These are the Divas. They are a group of friends that have all worked at my school with me, at some point or another. We get together once a month and make meals for our families and just have a really good time together. The Divas do two things REALLY well...cook and throw parties. Naturally, I was excited to have them throwing the baby shower for all my Indy friends and family, and they did not disappoint.



They showed up a few hours before the shower (it was at my house) with more food and gear than you could ever possibly imagine. Unfortunately, I forgot to give someone my camera so I have very few pictures :( Rest assured, they threw an awesome party! The food was delicious, the cake and decorations looked amazing, and the games were a blast!



A ton of friends from work and several other friends came, including this little beauty, Olivia, whom I adore. Her mom, Kim, is one of my best friends. They moved to Ohio last year so it had been a LONG time since I'd seen them.



Here she is again, with her sister, Anna, and me.


My family also came into town so Penny could come to the shower. My dad, all my brothers and Don hung out during the shower. I was so glad they were able to make it in from Georgia!


Don and me, after the shower...


I had such a fantastic time catching up with all my friends at this shower, and they were all so generous to Baby K! I just wish I had taken more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment